Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hidden Within.....

I was sitting wid my coffee and a magazine in my Hands......stumbled across an article....read as " Hidden Desires".....well naughty as I am i started reading it....but ppl it was not about wht we all like minded might be thinkin of ;)....but was on the wishes, the desires, the passions we let rust in our minds and heart over the years....wen we are running after so many things from studies to jobs, assignments to reports, projects to presentations.

I am a Virgo...a true blue virgo....an artist by nature ( thts what Linda Goodman says). I like to add my personal touch to everything. My dress, my books, my room, my speech, my blog, gifts i give, gifts i wrap...everything. As a teenager i never knew I will become a HR consultants, I always wanted to become an interior designer or a fashion stylist or be in advertising etc.

Ironically, I also stumbled across the write up on all fashion or celebrity stylist in last sunday's (29th Nov. '09) brunch in HT city.....suddenly it all came to me...all...all of my young age dreams.
So my dimaag started working...how is possible that I can accomplish it now what I wanted then??........n I came up with an Idea....why not combine my fashion sense.......n shopping problem and be a personal stylist to people looking for consultation.....want to change the way they look...or looking for a wardrobe makeover or a a personal shopper....dressing for a particular event...or a wedding trousseau.....what say???

ppl dont think tht I am drunk or gone totally mad....I M SERIOUS.

For my friends its free but their acquaintances....a very nominal charge :)

Do let me know how does my idea sound as well as about your own childhood dreams...cos if I am asked I can make a long list of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment