Friday, December 4, 2009

Belief Lies!!

When Suddenly your dreams are crushed and your hopes are killed, you ask yourself all sort of question and get yourself entangled in the vicious circle of what is wrong and what is right. Your heart asks a question and your head gives an answer, and the dialogues go on for long. So please dont judge it but do let me know about your thoughts:

Here I am sitting in the dark
thinking about my present, nostalgic about my past

asking myself, where has my happiness gone?
with the circumstances, the the answer goes.

Who dictates these circumstances, the question goes
your decision, destiny and future folks.

Decision depends on strength, but my strength is missing.
It is with my faith, that's gone fishing.

Faith comes from belief, my heart says
& belief when hope sails,
but my hope has died with dreams in teary eyes
scouting for the answer has my belief Lied!!





No comments:

Post a Comment