Friday, February 6, 2015

I Am BACK!!!!

After 5 years of the disappearing act, which seems like eternity I AM BACK!!

A lot went by in these 5 years....got "Married".....went the "Family Way"..juggeled with work home family..adjusting to new lifestyle of giving importance to others ( Husband, Children and Family).. rather than yourself.

I am Back for Good...I am Back for ME......

So my loyal followers, or soon to be followers...stay tuned for more from my side. You will find posts from my side on myriad topics..cos my latest passions are Fashion..makeup...clothes...fitness...my Kiddo...Cooking (yah! you read it right.. COOKING)....a small venture that I have started and what not.

Will look forward to your suggestions on post and words of encouragement from ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment